Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Empowered! Empowered! Empowered!

Within the last month, I have attended three excellent training sessions.  The subject matter experts provided opportunity and information to empower community members and I was empowered!  Mr. Darryl Rhymes of Asheville-Buncombe Technical College increased my interviewing strategies.  Mr. Rhymes empowered me with knowledge in how to interview effectively - leaving an impression which makes the interviewer respond to the thought,  "I've got to have this individual on my team!"

Ms. Paula Watts traveled from Atlanta, Georgia and increased my knowledge of secrets in securing Federal government contracts.  Why settle for less when there is more for the reaching?"  Be your own boss was the message - and Paula isn't just talking the talk, she is walking the walk.


Ms. Earlene Morgan arranged for Mr. George Henderson and Alicia Henderson to travel from Greenville, SC to empower the community in shedding the mindset of living poor (passing over opportunities repeatedly (POOR)).  I was welcomed to my future.  I was shown a vision.  I was taught how to save money while I earn money on travel.  Through all three, I am empowered!

Please visit www.pep247@paycation.com to learn more.  "Explore the world around you!  Live the lifestyle you deserve!"  And while you are there, learn more about opportunities, book your travel, join us!  If you would like, I will be more than happy to assist you.


"Never depend on a single source of income.  You must invest to create a second source."
Warren Buffett


No comments:

Post a Comment